Information We Collect
When you use the Services, we collect information that you provide us directly or automatically.
Information that you provide us
While you can download, access, or use the LLENA application without registering, most of our Services require you to register an account and create a user profile. When you register an account to use the Services, you voluntarily give us certain information, such as your name, title, username, password, contact information and other information used to create your user profile.
Information that we collect during account registration is used to create your user profile and to enable you to use the Services. You can edit and customize the information in your profile by going to your account and profile settings. The information you provide to us in your profile can be viewed by users of the application or remain private, depending on how you choose to enable the public or private feature.
Content you Provide
When you use the Services, you may voluntarily provide us with information such as your email address, photo, food preferences, and health information including, but not limited to, blood pressure and blood sugar data.
Purchases and Sales
Communications with LLENA
If you contact LLENA, either through our application, e-mail or otherwise, we may keep your message, e-mail address and contact information to respond to your request.
If you are accessing the Services through a mobile device, you can choose to share your device’s location with us in order to enable location-based features in the Services.
Information that we collect automatically
We may also collect information about the device on which you are using the Services, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings.
Do Not Track
Your application may support a “Do Not Track” option that can be selected in your settings, which sends a signal to the operator of the services you visit informing them that you do not want certain information about your visit to be collected. At this time we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to deliver, support and improve the Services. We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, for example, based on your food preferences and interests. We also use your information to notify you about updates to the Services, monitor and test the Services, remember your login information, and contact you for marketing purposes.
When We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties from time to time, including:
● Agents, Contractors and Service Providers. We may share your information with our agents, contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Services, fulfill your requests for authorized transactions, or provide user support.
● Analytics and Usage. We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and other business.
● Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the acquiring company.
● Other Users. Information that you post publicly through the Services (for example, photos, comments, or profile information) may be made publicly available.
● Investigations. We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us, helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, or helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
The content on our Service is intended for adults and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you learn that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us immediately at email@example.com, and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We do not knowingly “sell,” as that term is defined under the California Consumer Protect Act (“CCPA”), the personal information of children under 16 years old who are California residents.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
If you are a registered user of the Services, we provide you with account settings and tools to access, correct, delete or modify the personal information you have provided to us and associated with your account.
You can also permanently delete your account at any time by going to your account settings. Search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public information, like your user profile and content you provide, even after you have deleted this information or deactivated your account.
951 Mariners Island Blvd., Suite 300
San Mateo, California 94404